Thursday, June 15, 2006

Extension activity published

My extension activity published!
I put all the files and HP exercises together under QUT H drive and they works quite well!
So....
Weclome to my web site- Traveling in Taiwan
http://www.geocities.com/hsulesley/TravelinginTaiwan.html
and please feel free to comment on it! Thanks a lot^^

8 comments:

Bing said...

I liked your HP Activities - they are simple yet achieves its purpose. Your JCloze activity was fun to do, although I cheated by hitting on the HINT button - and I still got them wrong :)!! hahaha

I think your MIX activity doesn't work though cos I tried doing it but it doesn't allow to rearrange the words to make the full, correct sentence. Don't worry too much about, its probably the HP configuration at fault.

And yes, I really loved your website - its the same template as mine - we must think alike Lesley :) hahaha... I liked how you set out your website - very clear, concise and cute! Where did you find all those cute 'related links' pictures?? I'm thinking of adding them in on my website template too! ...Well done, Lesley :)

cheers!

Lesley.H said...

Robee, thank you for the comments!^^!! and I am so glad you came to visit my website..
Re pictures
All the cute images are from "Pagebuilder". You can click on Insert--Basics--pictures--(and select picture for the list)--click on Clipart and choose "Sanrio"(double click)..then you can find all the cute pics there..

Regards & Cheers

Lesley.H said...

Thanks for your comments, Owen!
I used to try to create a drag 'n drop one, but it doesn't work...The Mix exercise does work in my computer, too. Mmm...Robee, would you mind to try it again later? Thank you^^

Yes, please welcome to visit the capital city (Taipei) of my country

Owen, I really like your website. It is simple and clear, and also achieves the purpose.
Well done! Owen^^

kazu said...

Overall, this website provides good contents for extended activity of your webquest. All of your exercises are well organised and quite interesting. It should be also challenging for students. I couldn’t answer some questions in the exercises when I first looked at even if I checked hints, hahaha.

Especially, I’m impressed by the Quiz. You made some comments coming up when checking answers and I found it fascinating because I did not notice the idea. Actually, it should be a small thing, but it is a good idea to keep students’ interest and motivation.

The pictures on the website are cute and the site looks really nice.
Good job:-)

dlh_downunder said...

Lesley - well done!
I'll enjoy marking all of these, I think - you've all done such good work.
BTW (by the way) Lesley - I never commented to you before, but I think the colours you've used in your blog are the best combinaion of all of them - the shading of different greens is very easy on the eyes & the text colours always stand out well & are easily readable. Thanks for that - makes my job of reading them much more pleasant too! :-) -D-

dlh_downunder said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dlh_downunder said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bing said...

Hi Lesley,
I tried your Mix activity again, and yes it does work! sorry about that, i think wasn't doing it properly so it wasn't working for me. i think i was dragging it instead of just double clicking it.. :)

cheers!