Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Easter!

I am still working on my webquest..hope it goes smoothly...
Also, I am doing some practice on "Dreamweaver" step by step now..
Just working withthe Dreamweaver tools and a table...
(oh~I got the headache><)

Happy Easter to Everyone!
Have a good break!!^^

3 comments:

Kat said...

Well done on the links in the sidebar! and for using dreamweaver for your webquest. Hope it's going well!

dlh_downunder said...

Lesley - you're going so well! And so far I think you're the only one brave enough to actually use Dreamweaver to create your webquest ... well done!
Debra

Lesley.H said...

Dear Kat and Debra,
welcome to my blog^^
good to read your comments here
but sorry there is one thing I need to tell you that...I changed my mind already:-P because I found Dreamweaver is quite challenging! so actually I use gardenquest to create my webquest...I hope not disappoint you..><