Now it is week 4...and where is my webquests?@@
What should I start with?@@
I visited several useful websites and found some of them are very creative.
Now I need to decide my own kind of WebQuest and also the model of learning theory I wish the learners to experience.
I have a question is...
Is there any software that I can use to construct the WebQuest?
Thanks!
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Lesley,
I think to create your own Webquest, first, you may have to use a Dreamweaver which will allow to create your page online. At QUT computers' they have this program - click on the START button then click on the Macromedia Office, then go to DREAMWEAVER.
I tried it the other day - its a 'little' challenging since I didn't really have any guide or manuals to look through. I pretty much just played with it - trial and error.
Hope this helps :)
cheers!
Owen, thank you! I will check the sites you provided and read them carefully.^^b
Thanks to Robee,
Is it your first time to use a Dreamweaver? me too...haha...ok I will start the Webquest with Dreamweaver..(let's try!!)
Again, thanks for your help and suggestion!
Post a Comment